This Tuna and White Bean salad is mayo-free, but big on flavor. Whip up this salad in minutes to satisfy your hunger and tastebuds.
- Total Cost $2.21 recipe / $0.74 serving
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Servings 3
- 1 15 oz. can white beans $0.86
- 1 5 oz. can chunk light tuna in water $0.89
- 2 whole green onions $0.19
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice $0.06
- 1 Tbsp olive oil $0.16
- salt & pepper to taste $0.05
Pour the can of beans into a colander and rinse with cool water. Allow the excess water to drain off. Drain the can of tuna. Combine the drained beans and tuna in a bowl. Thinly slice the green onions and add to the bowl as well.
Add the olive oil and lemon juice to the bowl, along with a light sprinkle of salt and freshly ground black pepper. Stir to combine.
Taste the mixture and add salt, pepper, or lemon juice to your liking.