1 egg white
1 Tbsp fresh basil
1 Tbsp fresh parsley
3 garlic cloves
1 head cauliflower (about 4 cups riced)
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 Tbsp parmesan cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a food processor, pulse cauliflower florets into riced texture.
- Gather cauliflower rice in a clean, thin dishtowel or a few layers of cheesecloth (an old T-shirt will work). Squeeze out excess liquid.
- Return dried cauliflower to food processor. Blend with remaining ingredients (except cheesy topping) until well combined.
- Spread mixture to fill a lined baking sheet, about ¼”-½” thick.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, remove from oven, layer on cheesy topping, then bake again until cheese is melted & starts to brown. (Broil briefly before removing from oven to brown the top.)
- Cool for about 10 minutes before cutting into ‘breadsticks!’
- Best served same day. Lasts 2 days in the fridge.