1/4 cup bread crumbs
2 cups cauliflower florets steamed (3-5 minutes boiling water or microwave)
2 Tbsp chives finely chopped
2 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup onion diced
pepper (to taste)
salt (to taste)
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a food processor, pulse steamed cauliflower until grated to a rice consistency. Place grated cauliflower on a clean kitchen towel and squeeze to drain water—the more dry the better!
- Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl and mix with remaining ingredients, seasoning to taste.
- Spoon out about 2 tsp of mixture and roll it into a tater-tot shape with your hands. Transfer to a sprayed baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, until the tots are golden and starting to brown.
- Serve warm cauliflower tots with ketchup & enjoy!
- Best served same day.