2 eggs (lightly beaten)
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1 small cauliflower head
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Purée the cauliflower in a food processor until it resembles a crumbly dough (more than you would for cauliflower rice).
- Scrape into a bowl and microwave on high for 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes. Allow to cool to the touch (20-30 mins).
- Gather cauliflower in a clean, thin dishtowel or a few layers of cheesecloth (an old T-shirt will work). Squeeze out excess liquid.
- Dump cauliflower into a bowl, then stir in eggs and seasonings.
- Scoop out ¼ cup of mixture and transfer to pan lined with parchment. Press down lightly with hands to make thin tortilla shape, around 6” diameter and ⅛” thick. Repeat for 6 tortillas.
- Bake for 12 minutes, until somewhat firm. Carefully flip tortillas and bake for 10 more minutes. Allow to cool.
- Lasts up to a week in the fridge!