1 cup almond milk or milk of choice
1/2 cup bbq sauce (low-sugar)
1 cup brown rice flour
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 head cauliflower (cut into florets, about 5 cups)
1/2 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
- In a large bowl, whisk together brown rice flour and seasonings. Whisk in milk until incorporated and you have a thin batter.
- Add cauliflower florets and toss to coat. Remove florets from bowl, allow excess batter to drip off, and place in a single layer on a baking sheet, lined with parchment and sprayed.
- Bake until batter begins to set (about 15 minutes), flipping once.
- When done, mix bbq sauce and melted coconut oil. Use a pastry brush to completely coat the florets with the sauce. Bake again, until florets are crispy and sauce is absorbed (about 10 minutes).
- Serve with veggie sticks and/or blue cheese dressing on the side.
- Enjoy! Best served same day. Lasts 2-3 days in the fridge.